was applying for a ged through nation high school.came to find out they was a scam.i called back the next day and told them i didnt want the fake dipolma.found out you cant use the dipolma at a real college.

when told the them never mind they me im a student of therte schooland i cant take the test no where else.the gentlemen told me the was going to go ahead and take my money anywase.the next day i went to the store couldnt use my card it was declined.they took all my money out of my account.called them and they kept hangind up on me.

Had an Experience with nation high school?

Comments

i got scammed by midwest actually but i was looking into the comments you guys were writing about reguarding this school and i just want to say that i went to Liberty High School and got my real hs diploma thats state board approved which means its real.Rose is the one who took care of me and she kept it 100 all the way.

If you are serious about your diploma and not on bs give her a call and tell her i recommended you.her num is 773 455 8108

I'm glad I did the research first! Thank u everyone for sharing ur experience, it helped people like me before the scam! ;)

Hi, Upon conducting a review Nation High School on behalf of A-DOE... Nation High School is a scam! Ahsan - Department of Education may provide assistance to Nation High School graduates. This decision for the scam alert is only based on level of of Evaluation Bureau of Investigation. We are still in the process of evaluating their courses to make a decision weather or not A-DOE can provide graduates of Nation High School assistant with college admissions or to allow them to transfer their earned credits to AHSAN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL.

AHSAN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL is established by A-DOE to assist students graduate with dignity. Accreditation by non-profit agencies is really bogus. They get funded by investors to write their paychecks and just for paperwork perform 1 site visit in 4 years. That is why A-DOE is different. A-DOE monitors accredited institutions students daily progress to ensure their performance. We are trying to influence colleges throughout the world use A-DOE transcript for evaluating students admission. Currently there are many under graduates in 4 year program who feels they are not capable of the work so they go back to 2 year college. Such a waste of time, and money.

Contact A-DOE at: doe@ahsan.us

sorry, I forgot to mention the links!

For A-DOE (AHSAN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION)

www.ahsan.us

For AHSAN American High School (AAHS)

americanhighschool.ahsan.us

the website is currently...

doe@ahsan.us to see what they can assist you with your complaints with National High School.

Have a nice day! Please ask DOE before you guys enroll in any online/distance education program on the internet. Best way to make sure the site legitimacy is via the look of the website. If the website is awesome, and really shiny then it is 20% scam. Real and legit schools websites are decent and don't try to make their presence as shiny as scam programs.

A-DOE Representative

,omg.... i juz took d exam from dat fucckin school,, and already pay for it... wat am i gonna do???

i just did that to and i called BBB and they told me to let them know and tell em i want a full refund.so i did and the number is 1866-868-9889.

that nation high refund line. when u call they will hangup but keep call back till u get a rep. then tell them you have been calling around and cant get in a college, tell them u dont care want they say youve called the BBB and that they r fake and you will like a full refund or you will be callin BBB back if they refuse. and i bet if you used a credit card or and sort they will send it back within 24-48 hours.

by the way BBB stand for Better Business Bureau look it up for what ever state/city you live in.let me know what happens, dont work ill help u with more info, but thats WHAT I DID AND GOT EVERY DOLLAR BACK I GAVE THEM.

#162058

Yes I had the same problem and i got no help go on youtube and I posted some thing Nation high school its call nation high school scam